Audiology Links and resources
- Phonak UK
- Supplier of coloured hearing aids.
- Site about children and hearing sponsored by Oticon,
hearing aid manufacturer.
- Deafness/Hard of Hearing
- This section on About.com is probably the best starting point for any
web search or research on hearing or deafness.
- Starkey laboratories
- Providers of favorite team logos for fitting in earmoulds and also a range of images aimed at younger children.
- Deaf Linx
- Guide to hearing aids with useful links. (NB Most of the links are USA related)
- National Deaf Children's Society
- UK charity run by Deaf people for Deaf people
- Royal National Institute for Deaf People
- RNID is the largest charity representing the 8.7 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the UKi
- British Society of Audiology
- The largest Audiology society in Europe. It is multi-disciplinary and has members from all areas of Audiology in the UK and throughout the world.
- British Deaf Association
- The largest UK organisation run by Deaf people, for Deaf people
- Deaf United Kingdom Directory
- Useful UK contacts list
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
- UK charity dedicated to training, providing and supporting dogs to help deaf people.
- See Hear
- BBC-TV weekly magazine programme for deaf and hard of hearing people, produced in sign language with open subtitles
- Defeating Deafness
- UK's only national medical research charity for hearing impaired people